This play area is designated for four-legged Original Carrollwood residents. This one-acre property had been part of Original Carrollwood Park but now is separated. Just north of Original Carrollwood Park’s entrance, the Dog Park access is on Orange Grove across from Phoenix Circle. Key required.
DOG PARK RULES:
Please be sure that your dog is:
• Leashed when entering and exiting dog area
• Never left unattended
• Under voice command at all times
Dog owners are required to:
• Clean up after their dogs
• Fill any holes dug by their dogs
• Bring no more than three dogs per visit
• Keep food out of dog park (people and dog food)
• Keep children under constant supervision
Failure to follow these rules may result in dog and owner to be removed from park and possible suspension of Dog Park privileges. Please download the Dog Park Registration Form here.